WHAT IS OUR PRICING?
Pricing varies greatly from wedding to wedding and is based on the seasonality, variety, and colour of flowers. The date of your wedding will also influence pricing, particularly during high season from March to September, or if your wedding/event falls on Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
Once we have met for a consultation and we have a good idea of the style and feel of your wedding, we will prepare a custom proposal for you with detailed pricing information.
Email Bibi at firstname.lastname@example.org for approximate prices.
WHAT IS OUR DELIVERY CHARGE?
We charge for the delivery and installation of your wedding flowers. This is an estimated fee based on the mileage to and from your event, the number of staff needed and the time taken to carry out the installation.
An estimated fee will be detailed in the initial proposal and will be finalised once the wedding day timeline is set, generally about one month before the wedding date.
CAN WE DO MOCK UPS?
At Flowers by Bibi, we think a trial run of your centrepiece or bouquet is a good idea. Not only does this give you peace of mind by ensuring there are no surprises on your wedding day, it’s also a great opportunity to coordinate linens and the overall tablescape with candles and other props, and make any necessary adjustments before your big day.
To get an idea of a florist’s style, ask her to create a bouquet for you. If this is timed with a birthday or anniversary, you have a celebratory arrangement or a gorgeous gift for someone special, and you will be reassured about a key decision for your big day.
DO WE TRAVEL?
We are located in Leicester and serve the city and surrounding areas in Leicestershire. If you’re interested in using our services somewhere else, please get in touch and we’ll see if we can make it happen for you.
- CONTACT US – We will respond to your enquiry and if we are available for your wedding date, we will set up an appointment for a complimentary consultation.
- CONSULTATION – Feel free to bring along colour swatches and palettes, pictures of the bridal gown and bridesmaids/flower girl frocks, and any paper inspirations you have collected. We will spend about an hour discussing ideas and the look you want to achieve.
- PROPOSAL – After the consultation, we will send you an initial itemised proposal for your wedding flowers. We are happy to talk this through with you and answer questions. Initial proposals can be revised (you can add or remove items) and we place a two-week courtesy hold on your wedding date whilst the proposal is finalised.
- BOOK – Once the final proposal has been agreed, we will email this to you with a contract which includes our Terms & Conditions. All we need to confirm the booking is the contract signed and returned along with your 50% deposit.
- MOCK UP – If the final proposal includes a mock up, we will schedule an appointment with you for a trial run of your centrepiece or bouquet.
- FINAL CALL – Please stay in touch with us as your wedding approaches and advise us of any updates as soon as possible. We will schedule a final call about a month before your wedding to go over any last minute changes and delivery details. The remaining 50% of the fee is due 30 working days prior to your wedding.
- WEDDING DAY – Flowers will be delivered to your venue (or collected from us as arranged) with our very best wishes for a joyous day.
“And 'tis my faith, that every flower enjoys the air it breathes”